2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3.1 The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3.2 The content of any seminars is intended as a general guide to the law or practice. It contains simplifications and generalisations. It does not constitute legal advice. If you wish to obtain legal advice, you need to consult with (and probably pay for) a lawyer to give you advice on your specific circumstances.
3.3 The authors and presenters (including but not limited to Daniel Barnett) assume no responsibility for the content of any seminars and, notwithstanding any other terms in this agreement, any liability for negligence or other errors lie with Employment Law Services Limited. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to bring any claims against the authors and presenters and to indemnify them against any damages, compensation or costs incurred in the event you breach this clause 3.3.
4. Exclusions and Limitations
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Any guarantees of results, outcomes or earning potential are aspirational and not contractual guarantees or pre-contractual representations. If the aforesaid terms are held to be unreasonable, then any liability for breach of contract or pre-contractual misrepresentation is limited to twice the purchase price for the course / materials.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Payment plans
If you choose to pay via a payment plan, you are required to pay each monthly instalment as it falls due. If you fail to pay any instalment when it falls due, all outstanding sums will become due immediately.
If the course includes a money-back guarantee, you need to write to us within the stated period (which includes writing by email, to [email protected]) asking for your money back. We will repay your money within seven days of receiving your request.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website or content shall be governed by English law and determined in the English courts.